Tuesday, July 12, 2005

All-Stars

I didn't do much knitting yesterday after all, mostly because the bag took longer than I expected. (Partly because I messed up the side seams and had to rip them out.) But it's a wonderful bag and I already love it. Now I have something snazzy to carry all my knitting projects in! It's just a plain tote bag, no pockets. If I were making it again I might put in a long narrow pocket for holding patterns, which seem to migrate to the bottom of the bag. However, I'm out of interfacing, so no more bags for now. I can't explain the sky-blue lining; I have some perfectly nice off-white that would be a better match for the fabric, but the blue just spoke to me.

Tonight is the All-Star Game, so I expect to spend a lot of quality time with the couch while watching Manny and Papi hit 'em out of the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home