Friday, August 12, 2005

Crafty

Last night was Craft Night at Maitreya's. Lots of fun, good conversation, good pizza, and enough knitting that the ChicKami is ready for another skein. Now I have to decide whether I want to add a few stripes of the pale blue, and if so, how many and what width, or if it would just look weird. There are also some neat examples of lace/eyelet added to the pattern (here and here) which appeal to me too. Decisions, decisions...

Update: I found this butterfly eyelet/lace pattern in The Book of Knitting (which I borrowed from my friend Chris, um, a year ago? Oops) and made this swatch in some leftover pale blue cotton. It's really simple, only 5 stitches so it's easy to place in the pattern, and so cute! So I think I'll put a row of those along the neckline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home