Thursday, September 01, 2005

Like I said,

only a matter of time. I stopped at Pins & Needles after work and picked up a new pair of circular needles for working on Bonny, because the 16" ones were just too small. Both of the knitting stores here in Princeton seem to only carry Addi Turbo circulars in anything resembling a decent selection (there were a few pairs of Clovers, but only in large sizes). Which is a little annoying - I like Turbos, but sometimes I prefer bamboo, and then there's the price difference... Oh well. Anyway, I also picked up some Eucalan wool wash, which I hadn't tried yet, and... you guessed it, two skeins of KPPPM. I stood there for quite a while, drooling over all the colors, but I kept coming back to the fantastic rainbow-colored 122 (it's a little more subtle than in this picture). Isn't it pretty? I could just sit and stare at it all day...

Oops. Sorry, back from the hypnotic trance. It's so pretty that I'm having second thoughts about making it into socks, because then I couldn't stare at it all the time. What to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Margene's gauntlets? (zeneedle)--basically extra-long fingerless gloves. I think she used Koigu for them. You could stare at them all day if you wore them around the lab. :-)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home