Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Knitty!

The new Knitty is up and I'm squeeing like a fangirl! It's amazing - I buy Koigu sock yarn, I kvetch about how I can't find the Right Pattern, et voila, Knitty comes up with exactly what I wanted. I also love the Arisaig, especially since I've actually been through there (en route to Mallaig, where you catch the boat to Skye) - but an entire sweater on #2 needles? Not such a good idea for me. Actually that seems to be the theme of this issue: Lots of gorgeous sweater patterns that would take me for-freaking-ever to actually knit. But I'm still very excited about the socks.

In other news: I may have mentioned that I'm from Kansas. I am, however, a firm believer in science in general, and evolution in particular. And so I'm happy that my high school math teacher, Mr. Krebs, is out there fighting the good fight and getting quoted in the New York Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home