Friday, December 30, 2005

A quick update

We're here! We made it to Boulder on Wednesday night and are having a great time checking out our new hometown. So far we've discovered that two blocks away, there's a great pub, a lovely little tea house, a bakery, and a Wild Oats. It doesn't get much better than that. Unfortunately our DSL modem is giving us all kinds of trouble, but I'm hoping I'll be able to fix it after our stuff arrives tomorrow, assuming I can find the appropriate box amidst the chaos of unpacking. Once that's up and running I'll try to take some pictures of all my lovely new yarn (thanks to my parents and Beth!) and my new craft room, which is filled with sunlight and looks out toward the foothills.

I am totally thrilled to be living in this town and all I need for complete happiness is a job. Programmer for hire, right here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craft room...tea house...bakery...? That's it, I'm moving in!

Congrats on your new digs!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hope you're settling in ... the new neighborhood sounds great.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

And aren't you just a stone's throw from Koigu-and-Mountain-Colors Central? :-)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home