Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tired

Very tired tonight, but not from packing... we went to see Narnia last night and it was wonderful, and then I had the LAST LAB EVER today, and then I went to stitch&bitch with Gretchen and Rupa and spent a fair bit of time toting seven-month-old Edith around because she is just too cute to put down. But I did get some knitting done too:

The North Sea Shawl, in Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift, color 175 "Twilight." It's 100+ stitches wide but the lace pattern is the simplest thing in the world and I'm enjoying it greatly. It helps that the color is stunning (it doesn't photograph well but it's pale blue with hints of gray and rose) and it's going to be a warm, thick, satisfying wrap when it's done.

To avoid any accusations of ignoring old projects to focus on the new, I'm halfway through the heel flap on the second Koigu sock. But it's not really interesting enough to photograph. Perhaps soon there will be Two Socks and I can actually wear them on my little feet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Little feet" Nonsense. You have big feet. You had big feet when you were born.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hi Dad!

You know, you can log in to leave comments so people don't wonder who's commenting on my feet.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home