Friday, December 02, 2005

Photo update!

It's been a while since I took any pictures of my projects! So, here we have them all... (Note: I do know that things look so much better photographed in natural light, but if I waited for that you wouldn't see updates until May.)

The Koigu socks are progressing slowly, as are the new Rock Creek socks.

Paloma is still just a pile of yarn on my desk, but at least it's newly-washed yarn, and I swear I'll wind it all into balls soon. There are about a zillion more of the off-white skeins in the bag under my desk.

I've been working on Mystery Projects One and Two all week.

And this evening, I pulled out the sewing machine instead of the knitting, and ran up this cute little bag for myself. It's still knitting-related, because I love having these mini-totes for small knitting projects, so the socks and gloves don't get tangled up with the other projects in my larger bag, and so I can more easily pick which project to take with me on any given day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the Rock Creek socks! Everything looks great -- thanks for the photo update!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home