Thursday, August 17, 2006

ROCK!

Amy rocks my socks!!!

Her husband was passing through our town on a road trip, and dropped off this gift. It's Socks That Rock in the "Fairgrounds" colorway. Thank you Amy! In a display of sock serendipity, I finished the Pink Socks last night during Project Runway, and started weaving in the ends on the bus this morning, so I'm ready for a new pair! And thanks to Cara, who has singlehandedly perpetuated this meme across the internet, I feel positively obliged to make - what else? - Jaywalkers.

The only problem with all of these pink socks is that they clash with my new shoes. Er, did I say that? Oops. My credit card slipped and fell on the internet. Fortunately I also have no shortage of black shoes, which will work nicely with pink and orange.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

OMG. You have a STR keychain?!... Too cute!

You'll probably love the Jaywalker pattern. It's very snug in the leg, so don't make your sock too tall.

12:28 PM  
Blogger lesley said...

i have to say the same thing. the leg is super tight. i'm thinking of ripping it out and adding an extra repeat of the pattern or two or just a bunch of stitches! be careful!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home