Thursday, August 10, 2006

New yarn

Kate has new yarn up at her store - check it out!

I have a small FO to post about but no pictures yet, so it'll have to wait. Our second spinning class was tonight; we learned about gear ratios and long-draw and double drafting, which is tricky but interesting. And we got lots of homework so I'll be busy with spinning this weekend.

On a random note, thanks to Emily, I am seriously coveting these shoes, just because they looked so good with her Hedera socks at S&B last night. I only have two other pairs of Danskos; it's not quite a full-on collection yet, right?...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to be a collection enabler, and not that I have *ahem* several pairs of danskos myself, but... did you know they have an online outlet? www.danskooutlet.com

8:52 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey! I found you from the SnB blog! I have to agree, those shoes did look great with her new socks. If you do end up getting the shoes, you're going to have to make yourself a pair!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home