Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot

It's been warm here lately. Of course, this meant that yesterday I foolishly hopped on my bike and rode 9 miles along the creek path. I didn't collapse from heat exhaustion, I didn't wipe out (though I did nearly get taken down by a dude taking a curve way too fast on his racing bike), and I saw: two red-winged blackbirds, a goldfinch, several ducks and geese, a tiger swallowtail, a bunny, about fifty prairie dogs, and a couple taking wedding pictures by the creek. (Awwww.)

After all that work, though, I spent the afternoon passed out on the couch, so I'm afraid there are no new knitting/spinning pictures to post. The first pink sock is ready for a heel, and the red silk and gray-green llama are all spun and waiting for their photo-op. Today, perhaps, if the light is still good when I get home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home