Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pink socks!

Yarn: Regia 4-fädig Color, #5440, 75/25 wool/polyamide.
Pattern: toe-up, short-row heel and toe, garter-stitch cuff.
Verdict: Love the color but they're a bit tight around the ankle, right at the top of my foot. I've washed them and am waiting to see if they stretch a little; otherwise I'll have to rip back to the heel and do some increases. That might have to wait a little while, though; once I've finished a project it's sort of painful to immediately rip it back and fix it, and besides, my favorite sock-knitting needles are otherwise occupied with the Jaywalkers. The toe is very comfy, though, and they feel like they'll wear well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

Those are adorable. I LOVE the color! (They seem surprisingly colorful for Regia. I could havwe sworn they were Koigu until I read the fine print!)

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home