Sunday, December 07, 2008

Wooly

It's my birthday!

One of the many lovely presents I received this year was this shirt (in purple). It's a 100% merino wool shirt, meant to be worn next to the skin, and it's warm and cozy. But get this: on the tag there is a code, and you can go to their website and enter that code to find the biographies of the sheep ranches from whence your wooly merino shirt came. Much as I love knitting my own things, I can't knit everything, and it's nice to find a clothing company that respects its sheep!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Happy birthday!

4:47 AM  
Blogger emily said...

oh Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!! (a day late, but close!)

i love merino shirts like those. mine don't come a bio, but i do wear them all winter long. I just to a camisole with a shelf bra, so no more cotton or synthetics for winter warmth.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home