Saturday, May 13, 2006

Proof

Beth asked for photographic evidence of the status of the Bonny sweater, and it's Saturday, and I woke up too early, so I have time and sunlight in which to take pictures. So here it is: a front, a back, and two sleeve cuffs. There's a little bit of weird rippling there on the back where I changed needles (bamboo to Turbos) and my gauge changed slightly, but I'm really hoping that'll go away with blocking.

I spent about an hour weeding the front yard yesterday and oh man, my legs are sore today. But I think I made a dent in the weed population, and am having visions of covering the rock wall with nasturtiums. I actually had a dream that I woke up and someone had mowed the lawn for us. Now there's a hard one to interpret.

It's going to be a good weekend: yarn-swap party today, hiking tomorrow, and gardening, knitting, and spinning to fill in all the extra time. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend too!

p.s. to QuantumTea: the wheel in the previous pic is the Lendrum double-treadle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

Aw yeah, that'll block out.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home