Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

Anne tagged me for this New Year's meme, so here goes...

First Things First

What is the first thing you did in the new year? - Finished watching the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Then I went to bed.

What is the first thing you ate in the new year? - Blueberry muffins (from a mix) that I made in the morning of January 1. They were delicious!

What is the first thing you knit in the new year? - I'm casting on for a new scarf, simple garter stitch knit lengthwise but using stripes of handspun yarn from the dye workshop at the end of the Spinning 1 class.

What is your first ‘blessing’ of the new year? - Can I carry over ones from last year? New house, a baby on the way, and my job is making me happy so far this week. That's pretty good, I think.

What is the first thing you will do to make the world a better place in the new year? - Um... I gave my hairstylist a big tip this evening after she told me about her recent business woes, does that count?

Post the first photo you took in the new year! - I haven't taken any pictures yet! I think the camera may still be hiding in a box somewhere. But I promise to post pictures of the house as soon as it's slightly less of a disaster.

Happy New Year... may your year be filled with peace, prosperity, and compassion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giving anyone a big tip, for any reason, is a wonderful way to make the world a better place! I bought yarn from someone to help her out financially, right before Christmas.... ;)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home