Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday sky?

More like Saturday "more snow?! Are you kidding?" We had about a foot of snow here the other day, which made getting to work rather interesting. Fortunately I didn't have to dig out the car, or drive on the icy streets full of stupid people who can't drive in the snow (STAY HOME, people). Rather, I put on my thermals and 12-year-old hiking boots and the super-mittens and hauled myself to the bus. Which was, of course, late. I hate how the days when you least want to wait for the bus are the days when it's most likely to be 25 minutes late.

Today, hallelujah, it's Saturday, which means:

1. Having time to sit around in the warm house while my hair dries,
2. Spinning more purple stuff to ply with the full bobbin I finished last week,
3. The Handweavers' Guild sale,
4. And a charity-knitting holiday party at Emily's.

It's a good day! Now, to dig the car out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home