Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shopping!

Psst!! For anyone who hasn't heard, today is the 14th Birthday Sale at Shuttles! 15% off everything! Get yourself down to Table Mesa and check it out!

Update: I'd been meaning to pick up a copy of One Skein, so I got that, and then how could I resist Bearfoot on sale? This is the "Evergreen" color and it's gorgeous. The blue stuff is "Mohair Kiss Ombre," for another Misty Garden scarf. And they were giving away copies of "My Little Knitting Book," which has a chart for inventorying your needle sizes, and Kitchener stitch instructions, and all sorts of handy reference info! Yay Shuttles. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Can't hear you ... Can't hear you ... (Hands over ears ...)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It's probably a good thing I'm not there anymore. I probably would have spent more than I can afford!!!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home