Monday, November 06, 2006

Red Hat

Check me out!
Pattern: Tweed Beret from Winter 2006 Interweave Knits, the smaller size.
Yarn: O-Wool, 100% wool, less than one skein.
Time: Three days, a few movies' worth of knitting.
Opinion: I think it's kinda cute. :) It fits well, it keeps my head warm, and it doesn't squish my hair too much. Not bad!

(Sorry about the fuzzy picture - seems like I could either get good focus and bad facial expression, or vice versa. Since this is my blog I get to pick the more flattering picture!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

So cute! Red is a great color on you.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

You DO look good in red! And if you can pull off a beret, does that mean I can, too? I've wanted one for ages but haven't had the nerve. ;-)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute hat!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute. And the fact that it doesn't squish the hair is an added bonus!

6:43 AM  
Blogger GEB said...

It looks fantastic on you! Nice job.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home