Monday, November 07, 2005

Stellar

Yep, it's a new title, and a new banner! The name reflects my astronomical background, which I'm hoping to use more in my next job.

After a great deal of knitting over the weekend (and during a genetics lecture this morning) the Ravenclaw scarf has grown beyond my ability to photograph it on the desk, and is about to outgrow the coffee table as well. With four more lectures this week, and next weekend to add the fringe, I'm thinking it'll actually be done by the deadline.

The good thing about taking the HP scarf to lectures and such is that it's the only project in my bag. This is critical. If you have the chance to go to the library, and they have a copy of Scarf Style on the shelf, and you take it home and read it while sitting at your desk with the storage bins full of yarn stash right next to you, things like this can happen.

It's the Misty Garden scarf. Remember that gray Etoile mohair I picked up in Portland? It's just so fluffy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

Oh yay, new banner! Very cool!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home