Friday, November 04, 2005

Craft Night!

Last night was Craft Night at our house. It was the intersection of my crafty coworkers and my stitch&bitch group, and it was all kinds of fun. I didn't take any pictures (d'oh!) but I made vegetarian lasagna and bread (yay, breadmaker with programmable timer) and pumpkin cupcakes, and they were all very tasty, and I managed another set of trapped bars on the Ravenclaw scarf amidst all the cooking.

Plans for the weekend include lots of knitting - we just got TiVo, so there'll be plenty of fun stuff to watch while trying to make the scarf as long as possible...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Tivo! It will change your life, if it hasn't already. I'd give away just about every appliance in the house before I gave up my TiVo. It makes it so easy to store up what I think of as knitting background noise. :) Enjoy!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home