Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sock-a-rama

Just a quick post since it's almost my bedtime... I bought some new sock yarn today from Sunshine Yarns and it should arrive in a few days. I can't wait! It's a very subtle brown-pink-blue-gray-green sort of blend, but I confess I was also very taken with this pink one. Maybe if I like the stuff when it arrives, and the pink one is still available... we'll see.

Also, Koigu sock! It grew quite a bit during craft night tonight at Amy's, and it's looking like a real sock. I'm doing 1x1 ribbing and it has some exciting multicolored flashing going on: there's a pink/blue section, and a blue/orange section, and a green section. But I think they're going to be fantastic socks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

It's got a bullseye thing happening. Neat!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home