Friday, January 20, 2006

Blah

After the expedition on Monday it's been a rather uneventful week here. S&B on Wednesday night was lots of fun as always. We were a large group and we scared off some grumpy lady who had been sitting near us. Sorry, but that's the risk you take when you bring work to a coffee shop. Yesterday was the SNOW DAY, i.e. it snowed all day and was very pretty even though it meant I was covered in snow as soon as I stepped outside. Today we're back to blue skies and potentially warmer temperatures, so it's all melting away. And I had to go outside yesterday because I had a couple of meetings, which were somewhere in between job interviews and networking meetings, so I have some solid leads on actual employment possibilities and I'm hoping something good will happen soon!

Unfortunately, today I woke up with a bad scratchy feeling in my throat. But just yesterday I bought more Throat Soother tea, so I'm drinking that, and planning to spend the day curled up on the couch watching Aussie Open tennis and Star Trek reruns, and finishing up the hat that I needed to have yesterday. I'll post a picture as soon as it's done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hope you feel better! A day on the couch with tea, TV, and knitting sounds very healing.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home