Thursday, January 26, 2006

Technical difficulties

I love trying to post and discovering that there's a scheduled service outage. Which was supposed to end 15 hours ago. Ah, Blogger, you get what you (don't) pay for.

Of course, I don't really have much to report. I've finished 5 repeats on the beaded wristwarmer and it's looking great, and I did a few more rows of the North Sea shawl at Stitch & Bitch last night, when I wasn't eating chocolate-hazelnut gelato. In job news, I have a few more leads and some meetings next week, so keep your fingers crossed and maybe by the end of next week there will be good news.

I'm making up an order list from Seeds of Change and it's growing ever longer. It doesn't help that they have all these interesting and unusual herbs, like borage and hyssop and sixteen kinds of basil, that make me want to grow my own Herbology garden. Be careful of the Venemous Tentacula, it's teething.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home