Saturday, March 25, 2006

Meme-a-rama

I know everyone's already done this, but in case you're all wildly curious about the real me... it's a meme! I think this is a slightly different version than the one that's been going around the knitting blogs; I saw it on LiveJournal.

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
-research assistant
-highschool teacher
-tech support
-observatory tour guide

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
-Pride & Prejudice (Colin Firth version)
-Lord of the Rings
-Harry Potter (all of them)
-The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
-Cambridge, MA
-Santa Barbara, CA
-Oskaloosa, KS
-Apia, Samoa

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE(D) TO WATCH:
-Kim Possible
-Buffy
-ST:TNG
-Firefly

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
-Australia
-Orkney
-southern Utah
-Yugoslavia

FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
-Dali
-Pho Pasteur
-Kelly's Diner (Somerville, MA)
-Andre's Confiserie Suisse (Kansas City)

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
-Pad thai
-Veggie burritos
-Cadbury Fruit & Nut bars
-Mozzarella sticks

FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
-London
-Paris
-Ofu
-Hogwarts

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica.Hysterica said...

Very Interesting. I might have to steal this for my blog one of these days. (I like your Hogwarts answer.)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Beth S. said...

You've been to Yugoslavia?! How'd I miss that?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home