Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rain

It's one of those days where the temperature is just above freezing, and it can't decide whether to rain or snow. Needless to say, I stayed inside; I made cupcakes, did the taxes, sketched out a garden plan, worked on the sock, and spun more green merino-silk. Definitely a good Sunday. But yesterday I did get out, and I went to Shuttles, and I signed up for the Beginning Spinning class! It starts April 6 and runs for six weeks, and we get to try out all of the different wheels in the store and learn how to prepare the fiber and dye and card and, of course, spin. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Cupcakes. I reeeeeally want cupcakes now. And it's 8:30 a.m.

Your lazy Sunday sounds great!

6:30 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Alex, I called Shuttles today and there's only one space left! I thought the class was going to be in May, however ... I'm still working 2 nights a week, so I feel like that might be too much for me to do this in April. Maybe in the summer if I don't sign up now ...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home