Friday, February 17, 2006

Deep freeze

I'm afraid I don't have much of interest to say this evening. It's -8 F outside and I've barely left the house for two days, just going out to shovel snow and rescue Oliver from having to take the bus home. It doesn't make for exciting blog posts: "Today I drank five cups of tea and wore my Capilene thermals!" But the Olympic knitting is progressing nicely and I have high hopes, though there may be a last-minute sprint to the finish involving all the 1x1 rib stitch on the button band.

I had to take a break from watching the Olympics, though. The ice-dancing costumes. Ow, my eyes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad to hear it's not just me who leads an exciting life! There are days too uneventful to blog: "Today I cleaned the cat box and had some soup and then I knitted but not enough to take a picture of."

*yawn*

-13F here right now. BRRRRRRRR.

10:59 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I've been sick this week ... and so glad to have had an excuse to stay inside, too! Can't wait to see progress on the olympic knitting ...

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like perfect Olympic knitting weather!

I find that occasionally I catch myself judging my day/weekend/week by how bloggable it is. If I can't find anything to say/show, I wonder what the heck I've been doing with myself!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home