Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Brought to you by the number 10

...because 8 sunflower seedlings plus 2 zinnias equals 10 tiny plants! (The picture isn't great, hence the arrows for your viewing convenience. Perhaps tomorrow they'll be bigger and easier to see, and I'll figure out how to change the camera resolution.) Still waiting on all the other flower seeds, but it's only been four days, so I can give them some time.

It's a good thing I have plant news to post because the knitting was entirely eclipsed by this last night. I did manage a few rows of sock on the bus this morning, and tonight is knitting night so I won't spend all my time reading about adventure and intrigue in Egypt.

I'm also looking forward to an exciting knitting-related package arriving in the mail Friday. What is it? You'll have to wait and see...

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth S. said...

I looked for it at the Coop yesterday, but no dice. Damn! I should have gone back today at lunch... Maybe on my way home. :-)

1:18 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

i work in your backyard! (in North Boulder). Thanks for stopping by my blog... hopefully we'll get a chance to meet before I move. I'm sad I didn't make it to Zenifer's last week!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly as it is, every time my little seeds turn into seedlings I'm amazed -- it's like magic.

Enjoy your knitting night!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home