Thursday, March 15, 2007

No pictures

I was going to take pictures of my latest projects, the beaded wristwarmers and the Socks that Rock, but it's gray and cloudy, terrible picture weather.

Then I was going to post a slightly older picture of the Shetland Triangle shawl, which I started a couple weeks ago, just to post a picture, but Blogger isn't letting me post pictures right now!

So, um, I'm knitting the Rock & Weave Socks in the displayed color ("Fairgrounds") and loving it so far. (though thanks to Amy, I will be keeping a close eye on the fit as I knit the heel.) The silver wristwarmers with blue beads were a fun and super-fast project and look great, though (as usual) I want to re-do one of the seams. And I promise, there will be pictures once the clouds and the computer stop conspiring against me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home