Tuesday, May 30, 2006

All better now

The sock is fully recovered, well past the heel, and fitting nicely. (I'll try to take a picture this afternoon.) I'm hoping to finish it in the next couple days and start the second one! Part of the reason for its recovery is that I had what the Yarn Harlot calls "a whack of knitters" at my house yesterday for a lovely Memorial Day knitting party. We'd considered going downtown, but when we realized that downtown would be a complete zoo thanks to the big race I offered up my living room instead. And it was a great time. I completely failed to take pictures, but I can report the presence of Emily, Erica, Anne, Kate, Katie, Maggie, and Penny. Thanks to everyone for coming, and for bringing all the chips that I'm going to be snacking on for a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home