Friday, May 26, 2006

Frogged

I made it all the way past the heel gusset. I tried it on, and... it was too small. I should have known earlier but I was filled with optimism and wishful thinking. So I frogged the whole thing and started over on bigger needles and with an extra purl stitch or two. I think it's going well so far; I started last night and finished the cuff on the bus this morning, and I know the pattern pretty well now so it should go quickly. I swear I'm going to knit all other socks toe-up. It's not worth the suffering. (But the yarn is still beautiful! Check out Emily's, which is similar but in greens instead of blues.)

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

i'm sorry to hear about sock-- i thought it was all good on wednesday. oh well-- i know your "pain".

see you monday!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home